Stoneshield Rust-X™ is an acid-based gel cleaner designed for the emoval of red soil stains, rust, air and carbon pollution, oxidization, mould and mildew stains. Safer than conventional acid-based cleaners.
|80/6/010||Continuous Cutting Blade||115 mm|
|80/6/110||Continuous Cutting Blade||200 mm|
- Continuous blades offer the slowest most accurate cutting speeds for the lowest cost.
- Should be used where accurate, smooth and chip free cutting is required.
- Hot pressed, contractor quality blade.
- Offers longer life, faster cutting and lower cost per metre.
- For the cutting of ceramic & porcelain tiles, glass, stone, and precision cutting of marble and granite.
- For use with standard angle grinders and tile saws
115 mm, 200 mm
- Enlarged, value for money diamond segments.
- Diamond wedges cut far quicker and last much longer than standard silicon carbide errut blocks and smaller diamond segments.
- Generally sold in sets of 3.
- 40 x 10 x 10 mm segments for extra life.
- Used for grinding concrete surfaces and ﬂoors.
- Designed to ﬁt all standard errut ﬂoor grinding machines.
- Fits any standard 3-hole conﬁgured adaptor plate.
- 3 threaded holes.
- 40 x 10 x 10 mm segments for longer life.
- Use on any ﬂoor grinder or concrete grinder with a suitable adaptor plate.
- Used on all ﬂoor grinders with magnetic or non-magnetic adaptor plates.
- For the grinding & polishing of concrete & terrazzo ﬂoors.
- Diamond grinding cup – segmented turbo pattern.
- Very fast, aggressive cutting action.
- Available for soft, abrasive concrete (colour – RED)
- For grinding of concrete, masonry and terrazzo surfaces.
- For the removal of surface coatings, epoxy, glue, mastic, paint and ﬂoor coverings.
- 150 mm cups to be used on 150mm angle grinders and edge grinders.
- Unlike standard diamond grinding discs, PCD’s will not clog, load up or smear the coating.
- The PCD segment scrapes and rips the coating from the surface rather than grinding it away.
- PCD segments produce much faster results with less heat build-up and clogging.
- PCD grinding cups are designed for removing surface coatings including urethanes, epoxy, mastics, glues and rubber.
- Extremely effective for the removal of ﬁbreglass linings, pool coatings, waterprooﬁng membranes, carpet and vinyl adhesives.
- For thinner coating removal from 200 microns up to 2 mm thick.
|92/4/014||Diamond Grinding Wedge||50||Medium||Orange|
|93/1/010||Metal Grinding Segment||6||XX - Hard||Gold|
|93/1/012||Metal Grinding Segment||30||XX - Hard||Gold|
|93/1/180||Metal Grinding Segment||30||Hard||Black|
|93/1/181||Metal Grinding Segment||50||Hard||Black|
|93/1/182||Metal Grinding Segment||100||Hard||Black|
|93/1/210||Metal Grinding Segment||30||Medium||Blue|
|93/1/211||Metal Grinding Segment||50||Medium||Blue|
|93/1/212||Metal Grinding Segment||100||Medium||Blue|
|93/1/310||Metal Grinding Segment||30||Soft||Red|
|93/1/311||Metal Grinding Segment||50||Soft||Red|
|93/1/312||Metal Grinding Segment||100||Soft||Red|
|88/5/506||Continuous Grinding Cup||150 mm||Soft||30|
|88/5/515||Continuous Grinding Cup||150 mm||Soft||80|
|90/4/010||Pcd Cup - 18 Small Pcd 4 X 3 X 3 Mm||180 mm|