- Unlike standard diamond grinding discs, PCD’s will not clog, load up or smear the coating.
- The PCD segments scrape and rip the coating from the surface rather than grinding it away.
- PCD segments produce much faster results with less heat build-up and clogging.
- For machines with left rotation.
- PCD grinding discs are designed for removing surface coatings including urethanes, epoxy, mastics, glues and rubber.
- Extremely effective for the removal of fibreglass linings, pool coatings, waterproofing membranes, carpet and vinyl adhesives.
- For thicker coating removal from 200 mic up to 2 mm.