- General purpose (60 degree) and high heat (80 degree) masking tape available.
- 80 degree has a higher adhesion factor and can tolerate higher temperatures.
- 60 degree has a lower adhesion factor but has a lower adhesion factor but is easier to remove with less likelihood of paint removal.
- Good adhesion to most surfaces.
- Won’t leave glue residue behind.
- For masking off areas prior to painting.
- For masking joints before joint sealing.
|72/4/010||MASKING TAPE 60 DEGREE||24 mm||40||Box of 36|
|72/4/030||MASKING TAPE 60 DEGREE||36 mm||40||Box of 24|
|72/4/040||MASKING TAPE 60 DEGREE||48 mm||40||Box of 20|